I am honored to join Team Crist
![]() |
Karla Hernández here.
Today is a very exciting day: I am honored to join Charlie Crist in the fight to defeat DeSantis and build a Florida for All.
I’m about to ask you to chip in and officially join our team, but first I want to tell you why I’m so excited to join Team Crist and why this fight is so important to me.
Like Charlie, I come from a family of immigrants. I am a first-generation American. My parents came to this country from Honduras, settling right here in Miami. My mom and dad taught me the value of hard work, and the opportunity it brings. They worked hard their whole lives, and taught me to do the same. It’s called the American Dream. It beats in my heart every day. El Sueño Americano. My American dream was to become a middle school teacher — and it was the honor of my life when I was named Hialeah Middle School’s Teacher of the Year. As a teacher, I know how important it is to nurture and listen to our kids. I’m appalled when I see our current governor bully students, attack teachers, and use schools as a battleground for his own personal political agenda. That can change. That must change. Unlike Ron DeSantis, Charlie listens, he cares. And that’s why I’m so proud to join Charlie’s fight as his pick for lieutenant governor. Our state needs somebody who cares, someone who follows the golden rule and does the right thing. I’m ready to get to work and elect Charlie our next governor. But if we’re going to defeat DeSantis and his right-wing political machine, Charlie and I will need you on our team. Which is why I’m asking you to join me and get in the fight today. Please chip in and sign up to join Charlie and I in the fight to build a Florida for All. I couldn’t be more ready to jump into this race, but I’m depending on you to help us see it through:
Let's get to work! - Karla
|
| |
| Charlie Crist for Governor P.O. Box 1547 St. Petersburg, FL 33731 United States |

Comments
Post a Comment