BRAIN DEAD ELON MUSK....PREGNANCY PLOT!
MEIDASTOUCH NETWORK RON FILIPKOWSKI INCLUDED THIS LUNACY IS
HIS POST....DON'T THIS BEAT ALL?
IT'S YOUR KID!
SUPPORT YOUR KID DEAD BEAT!
PREGNANCY PLOT? HUH?
SO ZIP YOUR PANTS!
… Elon Musk’s lawyers responded to a filing by his new baby mama, MAGA influencer Ashley St. Clair, who filed a paternity and child support lawsuit against him. Musk accused St. Clair of a “pregnancy plot” to entrap him, which he says she planned for years to get impregnated by him for financial reasons.
… As part of the filing, Musk posted messages between St. Claire and influencer Isabella Moody, who has turned on her friend to side with Musk: 'I wasn’t going to post these, but now that Ashley St. Clair has leaked her private signal messages with Elon Musk after lying and saying she ‘wanted privacy’, here’s more evidence Ashely planned to baby trap Elon. She sent me these text messages in May 2023 when she first met Elon and started sleeping with him:
“Elon followed me. I need his rocket babies.”
“I'll take one for the team, seduce Elon, get in a rocket to see what's up.”
“I need a caption to seduce Elon Musk.”
… In her filing, St. Claire requested a paternity test since Musk refuses to publicly acknowledge it: “I did not have sexual intercourse with any other male during the time the child was conceived. I am requesting an order for genetic testing to determine the paternity of the child.”
… Her filing included texts from Musk to St. Claire on why he wouldn’t come to see his baby: “I get credible death threats every day. I’m #2 after Trump for assassination. If I make a mistake on security, he will never know his father.” St Claire asked him why he refused to sign the birth certificate. Musk responded: “Necessary for now. Only the paranoid survive. The threat level will reach insane levels. Loose lips sink ships.”
… Perfectly normal stuff. Good thing he isn’t running the government.
Comments
Post a Comment