I just drove a tractor-sized hole in MAGA's Senate majority hopes

 



My name is Jamie Davis, I’m a proud farmer who works the same land my grandpa worked as a sharecropper and I’m the Democrat running for Louisiana's US Senate seat.


I just drove a tractor-sized hole in MAGA's last hope of holding a Senate majority in November.


Farmers in Louisiana — one of the biggest agricultural states in the nation — are FURIOUS at Trump for rising costs: Tariffs. Feed costs. Equipment prices. Diesel.


And Julia Letlow just sits there, silent, cashing checks from Super PACs funded by Big AI and Big Data Center. She doesn't represent farmers. She represents the folks who want to automate our jobs and offshore our future.


I'm running to change that.


MAGA is in a full blown panic because polls show me tied — but I only win if we get the resources to get out our message before early voting starts October 20th.


Chip in even just $5 to help us reach every farmer, every working family, every fed-up voter across this state:

 

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:


Or multiply your impact with a weekly recurring donation!

 

We’ve broken through, now we need to make sure we get every last Louisianan to geaux vote!


Thank you in advance for your support. 


Jamie Davis

Louisiana farmer & Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate

Mail checks to:

Jamie Davis for U.S. Senate

PO Box 55

Ferriday, LA 71334

Paid for by Jamie Davis for U.S. Senate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONGRESSMAN JAKE AUCHINCLOSS

RSN: 'Hat in Hand': Putin Meets Xi at Summit in Samarkand

Ramble On: Waiting for the Barbarians (video)