IMPORTANT Sunday Message From MeidasTouch Founder

 


 

 

JUST A FEW OF MANY INFORMED COMMENTS: 

Fighting against corruption and protecting democracy is a very important duty today. I am a left behind Afghan ally still waiting in Afghanistan after serving with US forces. We follow your reporting every day with hope. Strong communities and honest news give strength to people who are fighting for their rights and safety. Thank you for your hard work

 I am so sorry, for your help ,your commitment, it's horrible the United States doesn't have your back. You should be in a safe place, living your life as promised. I pray we make it right by you., in the very near future.

Thank you for your relentless efforts in fighting for democracy.

Meidastouch Dream Team is Awesome 👏🏻! It’s a dream come true that we have some of the most patriotic and passionate people who are fighting to save our democracy.

There were quite a few snarky things being said right in front of the malignant narcissist president that i found quite pleasing.

You and Heather Cox Richardson are my “go to” news sources plus PBS. I live in South Carolina—need I say more??? I am certainly disappointed that all the media is focused on Rs running for Senate; they rarely mention Annie. She is a formidable and hard working candidate. Go Annie! I hope you will write more about her and interview her.


Even as a 🇨🇦 saying I enjoyed Watching Trump squirm while Wolf Blitzer announced the journalists names and their accomplishments to win an award for exposing Trumps shameful actions was an understatement 👏🫶🏻🥳

I didn’t watch the WHCD but I did see a few excerpts after the fact, including Blitzer’s presentation.

And as recipients were shaking hands with Trump, it looked like he was leaning in, preparing to give and receive a hug from the first recipient who was a woman. But she turned and walked away. And at first trump looked stunned then he shrugged. Maybe he was shocked about being shunned.

Another poster above remarked that trump received way too much acquiescence from the relatively small crowd. I agree.

He actually insulted them directly to their faces. The whole event was a farce. Trump actually stole the event and now he owns it. And the deferential performative tone of the event definitely diminished the credibility of the WHCA.


Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I agree that you have put together a dream team. I look forward to reading your Substacks every day.

Where would we be without all of you. From me and my incredible family. Many heart felt thank you’s to everyone. Love you all

Coming to the realization that Trump is not a president, but, rather, a Regime Dictator, suddenly, it all makes sense.

It is beyond difficult to accept the fact that our country is turning authoritarian. It just sounds so, extreme. Which is why so many people turn a blind eye towards it. But history has shown us, repeatedly, this is exactly what is occurring.


I’m particularly grateful for your Iran coverage. Nowhere else can I find out the truth!


Thank you for your honest, accurate detailed reporting. The Midas team is the best! There are many on your team but…one person can make a difference. You have proved that, Ben.


Can you investigate the companies doing all the construction for the DC vanity projects. Who are they? How are they getting their subcontractors and labor? How are they getting inspections? How are they being paid? He could not be destroying our Capitol without complicity

Ben, I've already been up and at 'em for three hours, but wait eagerly for your Sunday a.m. coffee chat (on my last cup of the day now). I feel in my gut a bit of a sea change with people FINALLY opening their eyes and seeing what I've been seeing since 2015-even before that with the tea party. I'll even use the orange felon's words; "if we don't fight like hell we won't have a country anymore", and THAT is where independent journalism comes in-the brains behind project 2025 did NOT count on it, nor did they count on the courts pushing back. I think we're going to see a LOT MORE failure on the part of this administration because WE THE PEOPLE are fighting back.

Great work Ben and the Meidas Touch Network! Thank you for reporting these insane events as they unfold in real time without corporate media revisions. The American people and the people of the world deserve to have truthful media reporting without bias and threat of prosecution by this disgusting lump of orange clay in the Whitehouse.

I would like you to discuss the most recent passage of the war powers bill in legislation, that I am told, includes a clause where the Israeli and US Militaries will merge! Please tell me this is speculation and was not in fact hidden deep in this bill! I look forward to hearing the facts as you discover them.

Adam





100 days until the midterms.VOTE💙


Please make wise choices and don't fall for the AIPAC - ANTI-DEMOCRACY candidates that they're promoting! Watch out for the ANONYOUS DARK MONEY propaganda that seems real! 

Make sure to do your research. 

New Hampshire is a prime example! SUNUNU is a LOBBYIST, wrote ANTI- RENEWABLES article, but DARK MONEY is flooding the markets. 

SUNUNU campaign donors are EPSTEIN supporters. Meidas reported: 


John Sununu Campaign Took Money from Donors With Epstein Ties

Sununu’s donor list is a who’s who of the Epstein class


May 2, 2026

https://meidasnews.com/news/john-sununu-campaign-took-major-donations-from-close-epstein-associates?cdmc=3D7XSJl0rHdxO3tijprs7sn8qou&refcode2=3D7XSJl0rHdxO3tijprs7sn8qou&refcodecdmc=3D7XSJl0rHdxO3tijprs7sn8qou

CHRIS PAPPAS is running a grassroots campaign.


Don't miss this gem from LEGAL AF:

Iran War Expert EXPOSES Trump ESCALATION TRAP!!!

Jul 25, 2026  Court of History

Sidney Blumenthal and Sean Wilentz speak with Robert Pape, political scientist at the University of Chicago, expert in international affairs and military strategy, on Trump’s escalation trap in his Iran War, his disastrous decisions, his threat to the global economy, how he makes bad decisions, and the potential for even more danger ahead.

https://youtu.be/p0LmoPDXoQA?si=6zmMSJs4OGhZARyj


No sane person can keep track of their evil actions which is their intent! 

There were a number of PETITIONS circulated opposing merging US & ISRAELI militaries.

(Anti-Israeli sentiment in the US is rising.) 

You might also consider reading SCOTT DWORKIN's posts and send letters. 

We subscribe to EVERY email outlet that provides PETITIONS such as CIVIC SHOUT, the Juggernaut Project, DEMAND PROGRESS and ENVIRONMENTAL SITES. 

ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION solicited comments to BLM to BAN CYANIDE BOMBS and 38,000 people responded. 

From DEMAND PROGRESS: 

More than 100 U.S. Representatives voted last week to block $3.3 billion in military funding for Israel. It's a seismic shift, bringing Congress closer to ending U.S. complicity with Israel's atrocities in Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, and Iran.


There was also a CIVIC SHOUT PETITION being circulated DEMANDING that MAINE investigate and prosecute the MENTALLY ILL ICE GESTAPO THUG: 

The family of David Brouillette — the ICE officer who shot and killed a Colombian man in Maine — told the Associated Press that he struggled with serious mental health issues since early childhood and never should have been given a badge and a gun. His precise hiring circumstances remain unclear, but the revelation fits a pattern: an AP investigation earlier this year found that applicants with questionable histories were either not fully vetted or were hired despite their past. 

DAILY DOSE OF DEMOCRACY offers a number of PETITIONS as well. 

CIVIC SHOUT NEWSLETTERS: 

https://civicshout.com/newsletters?utm_source=www.readthehound.com&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=the-hound-july-22&_bhlid=0703fefebc604e900c5ab19117bc9bc20d43f738

Regarding the freedom and democracy fronts, we need much more daily coverage of what ICE is doing. In-depth, even embedded coverage is urgently necessary. Gestapo, Stasi, and now ICE. Thrice-daily takedowns of Trump only underscore the calculated distraction the fascist regime puts out to keep us from understanding the speed and scope of the totalitarianism that Vought et al. are hellbent on imposing on all of us.


ARSENAL PAC is doing factual reporting of ICE GESTAPO KILLINGS that you might review. 

STATUS COUP is reporting on ICE activities, linked to MEIDAS. Check their YOU TUBE videos. 

 

 Jim (Bombguy24) 

Excellent post. I have a suggestion I believe would greatly enhance the power and impact of Meidas+. My suggestion is to begin adding short historical context to the posts, little snippets like a paragraph in length. Why? Because most folks really have no knowledge of the "history" behind the actions we read about. As an example, let's look at the Iran conflict. Iran (Persia) has been around for thousands of years and has a pretty marvelous and interesting history of culture and innovation. Most Americans only know Iran since the current regime from 50-60 years ago. We don't know about the religious history Sunni vs, Shi'a, and how that has complicated social and cultural divisions over the centuries. More current, we hear Trump say Iran cannot have a nuclear bomb because it will destroy America, not understanding what that actually means. The US dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan in 1945. They caused immense and horrible damage to those cities but did not "destroy" Japan. Today, both cities are vital, vibrant, and examples of rebirth and renewal. But we have forgotten that as it happened before most Americans were born. Trump plays on our ignorance and our fears. This is where a "history" paragraph inserted in your posts would greatly benefit your readers - to help add context to the often-confusing issues we face today. Think about it.


I visited the FDR Library in Hyde Park, NY yesterday. I was amazed but not surprised at how much what FDR said and did applies to today's turmoil, public needs, and his politics.

Eleanor was a major influence on his policies and continued as a civil and human rights activist long after his death. There were hundreds of files collected by Hoover's FBI on her activities...as if she was a threat to the status quo...and she was. I've got a new respect for her. She was a titan.


Canadian Autistic woman here. You are not alone, Charlie Angus and the rest of the MeidasMighty here in Canada are right alongside you. So is the majority of the rest of the world.

As a minority, even here in Canada, I have only ever known institutional failure and ostracism. As a vulnerable person, I’m fully aware of the consequences when capitalism and fascism overtake Democracy and Human Rights. Most people like me live near the poverty line. Watching the average American struggling and cornered with limited power, agency and financial security is incredibly disappointing and discouraging for me. The last thing I want is to see my life situation extending across my continent.

A country is judged by how it treats it’s less fortunate.

Use this opportunity to never look back. To genuinely live with empathy, kindness and generosity to everyone around you. To turn to countries like Finland, to learn about and adopt a more empathetic, respectful and connected culture.

To the citizens of the United States, from here in Canada backing up Charlie Angus and the MeidasMighty;

“Keep Kicking At The Darkness Till It Bleeds Daylight.”


Ben thank you for creating Meidas News! Frankly, its the only thing that is 'stable' in this nightmare we're living. I'm a historian by degrees and trade, so I'm beyond disgusted/appalled to see us recreating Germany & Italy of the 1930s. All those soldiers who fought against these dictators are turning in their graves, along with the Founding Fathers. So appreciate you!


Like many others I've had quite enough of this regime's corruption and incompetence. We must begin the process of strong unrelenting accountability NOW. We don't need to wait until the midterms or after we need to begin taking strong action NOW. Along those lines, while some courts are beginning to rule in favor of the people, the constitution and the rule of law, it would be a lot stronger if they held the regime's lawyers in contempt and take steps necessary for disbarment. This is one way to stop them from filing foolish and frivolous law suits and blatantly lying to the courts..


I almost started to laugh at your condemnation of the 'regime's lawyers'.... ya mean like FOX BOOB JEANINE PIRRO who insisted that DAVID HEARN damaged the REFLECTING POOL - I hope you read MICHAEL POPOK's comments about the company repairing their defective work UNDER WARRANTY. Their DEFECTIVE WORK began failing before another incompetent contractor added chemicals. 

In several instances, JUDGES have filed ETHICS COMPLAINTS about these LUDICROUS DOJ CLOWNS! 

There are COMPLAINTS against TOAD TODD BLANCHE that might lead to disbarment. 

Imagine is SENATE REPUBLICANS confirm that TOAD and he's DISBARRED? 


It only two brave journalist to start the Watergate investigation into President Nixon's corruption. It didn't take long before he left his Post in disgrace.

Trump 1.0 never should have been able to get a foot hold, let alone Trump 2.0 with his blatant corruption and defiance to uphold the Rule of Law.

I'm deeply grateful and have immeasurable respect for the Meidas Touch Network, Legal AF and Aaron Parnas for their excellence in investigative journalism. Honesty, integrity and an unwavering dedication to the truth!

We can have wind turbines and renewal energy in the United States. All we have to do is paint the towers gold and the Trump regime will have them installed everywhere.


OK! Great idea for WIND TURBINES...what do we do about those SOLAR COLLECTORS? 


In the midst of the LUNACY, someone with an impressive sense of humor generously 

shared tRump STICKERS that said TRUMP DID THIS!  They were all over some grocery stores like the OVERPRICED COFFEE that was expensive due to tRump TARRIFFS! 


Your comment does highlight STUPID!

Our country has been at war 92% of our 250 years. Let’s bring about change. The world doesn’t need killing.

WELL SAID! 

Isn't that part of the reason JIMMY CARTER needed to be defeated?


I’m concerned mostly about 2 things: the impact of this administration on social justice issues and the blatant disregard for our troops. They send them I to harms way without appropriate defense systems and don’t even fully acknowledge their personal sacrifices. It’s lip service. Saying you value troops without supporting them is cruel.

100 days left to save Democracy, the U.S. and the World that we all love! I love the Sunday Messages so much!



I particularly like Allison Gill and Ken Harbaugh!


When I'm asked where I get my news, I tell people MeidasTouch and Ground News. Keep doing what you do. It's vital to the future of our country.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONGRESSMAN JAKE AUCHINCLOSS

RSN: 'Hat in Hand': Putin Meets Xi at Summit in Samarkand

Ramble On: Waiting for the Barbarians (video)