MICHAEL WHATLEY LIES....

 


Michael Whatley keeps releasing misleading ads about dangerous criminals he claims Roy Cooper released when he was governor. One was released from prison because he had completed his sentence and another one was in prison in SC and killed someone in SC. As we all know SC has a GOP governor and GOP-controlled Legislature. The ad-writers also also ignore the pesky fact that Cooper released prisoners early during COVID because of a court order!

Whenever I see one of those ads I want to yell "What about all those ICE Thugs who are murdering and assaulting people at will? They are poorly trained, not properly vetted, and trample all over due process!!

We desperately need accountability for DHS (Customs and Border patrol and ICE)!


With the multitude of MISLEADING ADS by MAGA GOP desperate to retain power, it's impossible to keep track, but looking up MICHAEL WHATLEY this is what I found: 

Convicted sex offender offered opening prayer at rally for GOP Senate nominee in North Carolina

https://apnews.com/article/whatley-pastor-sex-offender-prayer-rally-01eab33af03f6a308719ce6a62157451


I'll post and share that, but if you have additional, I'll post and share that as well. 


Elsewhere, I've posted endlessly about tRump's lawless ICE GESTAPO, but don't want to overtake SCOTT DWORKIN's great posts. 


In my neck of the woods, I've been focused on the NEW HAMPSHIRE LOBBYIST JOHN SUNUNU who is flooded with SPECIAL INTEREST $$$,

LOTS OF OUTRAGEOUS ADS,

as well as MAINE where Senator Susan Collins is equally flooded with SPECIAL INTEREST $$$ because she's a guaranteed vote for SPECIAL INTERESTS. 

SUSAN COLLINS ignored the killing of a MAINE resident by an ICE GESTAPO THUG with documented mental health issues who threatened to SLIT THE THOAT of a family member. 


LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO GET MAGA WACKO LIES DOCUMENTED and refute the LIES! 


I encourage everyone to check OPEN SECRETS...look up a candidate by searching "OPEN SECRETS candidate's name". (I also encourage to kick in a few dollars when you access.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONGRESSMAN JAKE AUCHINCLOSS

RSN: 'Hat in Hand': Putin Meets Xi at Summit in Samarkand

Ramble On: Waiting for the Barbarians (video)